Organic essential oils: Vetiver, Violet, Inula, Nutmeg, Linden Blossom, Tuberose, Amyris, Juniper Berry, Rosalina, Gardenia, Magnolia, Ho Wood and Wormwood.
Application and uses:
- Pour few drops (2 drops per 90 ml/ 3 fl oz of water) into your diffuser next to your bed and enjoy a peaceful sleep.
- Add 10 drops of the essential oil blend with a teaspoon of carrier oil. Stir the mixture into warm bath water just before entering and enjoy your bath. Please, take care getting in and out of the tub in case the oils blend makes surfaces slippery.
- Or you can put a drop of the oil between your middle fingers, rub them together, and then apply it behind your ears, temples, or under your nose with circular movements.
- Add a few drops of this essential oil blend to your favorite cream or lotion and massage your neck and shoulders in gentle, circular motions before going to bed.
- Rub the bottom of your feet whit a few drops (2 drops) of the essential oils blend.
- Other option is to pour few drops (no more than 10) in 1 fl oz/30 ml of your favorite carrier oil and massage your body.
- Finally, you can also smell it directly from the bottle while breathing deeply and slowly many times during the day.
The Mist presentation can easily applied in the space you are working or studying.
The Roll-on presentation can be applied behind your ears, temples, or under your nose. Roll-on is a diluted product carried in Grapeseed oil.
Apply or smell the oil anytime you need sleep well. A small amount of oil will go a long way.
Avoid contact with eyes, nasal passages, and irritated skin. Not for use on open wounds. For external use only. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Keep out of the reach of children.
Recommendation for diffuser use:
We recommend use the diffuser during 20 minutes two or three times per day, especially if you share the space with little kids or pets. Pets and young children are very sensitive to odors and are overwhelmed and irritated by continued use of diffusers.
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA – Food and Drug Administration, and is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. It is not intended to represent or replace professional medical advice.
Please consult your physician or midwife prior using these natural product if you are pregnant or nursing. You should not use any herbal treatments, products, or self healing plants if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or even if you are in good health, without first contacting your doctor. Epidauria is not responsible for any use, misuse or abuse of any herbal treatments or herbs you use; nor any resulting sickness. Please if you wish to try our oils or any other healing remedies, educate yourself before use of any herbal treatments.
Skin Sensitivities and Allergens:
We are not responsible for adverse reactions to product. It is the customer’s responsibility to test for allergies or sensitivities prior to use. We recommend to spot test 24-hours prior to application as follow: Apply a few drops of diluted essential oil blend on your wrist. elbow, or the inner forearm and cover the spot with a bandage. After 24 hours if no reaction has occurred, proceed! If appear any redness, irritation or other reactions, please do not use the product.
There are no reviews yet.