Organic essential oils: Peppermint, Clementine, Coriander seed, Basil, Yuzu, Melissa, Lime, Orange peel, Rosemary and Vanilla.
Application and uses:
- Pour few drops (1 or 2) into your diffuser next to your bed and boost your mood.
- Add 5 drops of oil with a teaspoon of carrier oil. Stir the mixture into warm bath water just before entering and enjoy a super invigorating bath. Please, take care getting in and out of the tub in case the oils blend makes surfaces slippery.
- Or you can put one drop of the oil between your middle fingers, rub them together, and then apply it behind your ears, temples, or under your nose with circular movements.
- Apply just one drop to your hands, rub them together, and inhale deeply to make the smell penetrate and stimulate your brain.
- Add few drops of the Good Morning Wishes oil in a teaspoon carrier oil and apply the mixture in your neck and shoulders in the morning for an uplifting and invigorating scent that will get you ready to start your day lively and spirited.
- Rub the bottom of your feet whit a few drops of the essential oils blend.
- Other option is to pour few drops (no more than 5) in one ounce of your favorite carrier oil and massage your body.
- Finally, you can also smell it directly from the bottle while breathing deeply and slowly.
Apply or smell the oil anytime you need feel well. A small amount of oil will go a long way.
Avoid contact with eyes, nasal passages, and irritated skin. Not for use on open wounds. For external use only. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Keep out of the reach of children.
Recommendation for diffuser use:
We recommend use the diffuser during 20 minutes two or three times per day, especially if you share the space with little kids or pets. Pets and young children are very sensitive to odors and are overwhelmed and irritated by continued use of diffusers.
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA – Food and Drug Administration, and is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. It is not intended to represent or replace professional medical advice.
Please consult your physician or midwife prior using these natural product if you are pregnant or nursing. You should not use any herbal treatments, products, or self healing plants if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or even if you are in good health, without first contacting your doctor. Epidauria is not responsible for any use, misuse or abuse of any herbal treatments or herbs you use; nor any resulting sickness. Please if you wish to try our oils or any other healing remedies, educate yourself before use of any herbal treatments.
Skin Sensitivities and Allergens:
We are not responsible for adverse reactions to product. It is the customer’s responsibility to test for allergies or sensitivities prior to use. We recommend to spot test 24-hours prior to application as follow: Apply a few drops of diluted essential oil blend on your wrist. elbow, or the inner forearm and cover the spot with a bandage. After 24 hours if no reaction has occurred, proceed! If appear any redness, irritation or other reactions, please do not use the product.