ADOLESCENTS GIRLS GROUP
Social Awareness – Identity Development
Objectives: Prevent and reduce academic failure and truancy primarily caused by dating violence and poor coping skills among adolescent and teen girls.
Mission: To facilitate a safe environment that will increase the discussion of self-compassion and identity in order to promote healthier relationships, self-care, resilience and transformation.
Vision: Through the discussion of relevant social topics amongst adolescent and teenage girls, The Girls Group will nurture and reinforce a positive awareness of what it means to be female by exploring each girl’s natural strength and self-expression through group talk.
- Creating Safety Parts I & II
- Grounding in our own Experience
- Self/Body Image
- Understanding & Transforming Disconnections
- Understanding “Self” in the context of Peer Relationships
- Collaborative Action & Change
- Encouraging Healthy Resistance Parts I & II
- Celebrating our Relationship
JULY 2, 2018 – AUGUST 2, 2018
Adolescences Girl’s Group (Ages 15-19 years old): Mondays & Thursdays 6:00 to 7:00 PM
Informs & Reservations:
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org